Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pictures of breakfast cereal in Korea.



Koreans like cereals with almonds. You can get this one almost everywhere.



This one's pretty good, too. It has pumpkin seeds.



This is your standard box of fibrous flakes. Another one that can be found at most stores. I do almost all my shopping at Lotte Mart, so I pick up the first three boxes there.



The Tesco cereals all come from Homeplus. That's my favorite store because they have frozen mangos and blueberries. They also sell tortillas and have the best selection of import beers of any of the grocery stores in Korea.







This last one can be bought at Emart for about 5 dollars a box. What a bargain considering the weight and premium ingredients. Oats are a specialty product here that can only be found at foreign markets, so I use this stuff when I make oatmeal cookies.

I'm considering a Costco membership. I've shopped there several times with friends, but I've been too cheap to spend 50 bucks on the annual membership. I may give in one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment