Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Walk Around Gangnam

This is the Seoul Trade Tower in Gangnam. It has 52 floors.



This is a picture of the restaurant on the 52nd floor. I didn't eat there, I just went up for the view.



It is a nice view looking down to the East at Yeongdongdae Road.




Here's a shot to the North. That's Seoul in the distance across the Han River.




Self Portrait






This is InterPark Building. They're a pretty big Korean company. I'm not sure what all their businesses are, but my friend works for them in their publishing division.






This is Bong Eun Temple across the street from COEX Mall. It was founded in the year 794.






Many Buddhas inside one of the main buildings at Bong Eun Sa






You can see the Seoul Trade Tower and Inter Park Building in the Background.




This is the largest statue of Buddha in Korea according to the brochure I got. This version of Buddha is known as "Buddha of the Future".

















No comments:

Post a Comment